søndag 13. november 2011

Presenting Victor, the ODG dog!


It's about time I introduce us properly, as we have been cooperating with Original Doggear (ODG) and using Ruffwear for over a year now. My name is Therese Sæberg, I am 30 years old, and I live with my family on the country side, close to Oslo, Norway. Victor is a Labrador Retriever of the old fashioned working type. His pedigree name is Carmal's Kitas Prince and he was born on the 5th of March 2009 at the kennel of Anders Carlsson in Sweeden. From early age Victor showed good working skills, and he was chosen to be an ODG ambassador by using dog equipment from Ruffwear. This I am grateful for! I use Ruffwear gear on Victor and my other dogs, and I'm very happy with it. It's durable, practical and looks good. Victor is trained in obedience and agility, but our absolute favorite dog sport is retrieving - which is what this dog obviously was made to do. We attend different competitions, working tests and field trials, and here's a resumé of our top results in 2011:

October: Winner of the club championship, open class (unofficial working test)
September: Overall winner of the club hunting cup throughout the year, open class
September: 1st prize open class field trial
August: Excellent (1st) at the dog show (exterior)
June: Overall winner of the club obedience cup throughout the year, open class
May: Clear round and 2nd best, agility, class 1 (beginner)
January: 1st prize obedience trial, class 1

The results of our future activities will be posted in the blog. First contest coming up is obedience at the Dogs4All show in Lillestrøm, 26th of November.

Ingen kommentarer: